Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ernie had a visitor hop in today....

"Helllloooo....I am Senor Frog, just hopping by and thought I would stop by to introduce myself...."

"Yes, I am a wee fellow...."

"Either that or this fellow has massive hands...."

"Looks like you are in the middle of painting. Sadly, it looks as though you have a long way to go."

"Well Hello, Hairy Creature!"

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like an EWOK? If they haven't, they should. What is that you say? I have warts? Well, better that than to have a face that looks as though you ran into the back of a parked car!"

"Relax, smelly one. No need to be afraid, my friend with the face only a mother could love. I come in peace. How about a little kiss. One of us is bound to turn into a prince."

To which Ernie replies, "Sadly for you. I do not."

Mr. Frog says...."I'm outta here. Later BEEYATCH!"

2 comments:

  1. i think you should take up writing. i was so in stitches. beautiful day today and as beaudoin would say " a harley day" i say " a peugeot day". i have been trying to figure out what Ernie looks like and you are right an Ewok.

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely Priceless! (I want to just grab that little dog and hug the snot out of him!)

    So now Ernie Likes Cows AND magical toad princes?

    (my fave part: Sadly the painting has a long way to go... at least from the perspective of a very small toad)

    ReplyDelete