Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bored of the everyday and my idea tank is running on empty.

I was sitting here thinking, as I am sure most of you have done all too often, what the heck to make for dinner. And then my crazy mind started drifting to the movie Julie and Julia which is now one of my fave chick-flicks, although the SF liked it. And then I started thinking of a show on this show I have been watch The Grocery Bag where they review a multitude of cookbooks and kitchen utensils and appliances. And then my mind drifted off to wonder, what are my friends and family making for dinner? What kind of fantabulous meals are they loving these days? What is it they are making that they just can't get enough of? So I wondered of the possibility of a recipe exchange that perhaps I could post here. Once a week or once a month. Perhaps you could email me your favourite recipes and I could post them here so we can all be inspired by one another. Maybe you suggest a name for the weekly or monthly post....an idea might be What's Cooking Wednesdays...or WTF to Cook Wednesday (sorry mom....I should wash my mouth out with soap, I know)....or another other day. We could do themes for the week. Salads, Soups, Poultry, Fish, Beef....whatever inspires us. People, you can either post your thoughts here or send me an email. I would love to hear what you think and if you would be interested in playing along. Invite some friends to join in. The more the merrier.

As for dinner tonight....I am seriously leaning toward serving breakfast for dinner. Pancakes anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment