Friday, April 23, 2010

Comments? Somebody? Anybody?

Here I am, pouring my heart and soul into this blog without much feedback. I know you're reading it, but come on people. Throw me a bone....It's not that difficult to leave a comment at the bottom of a post. My brother tried it once and managed, no offence Linds, but he ain't no IT geek and doesn't attend band camp either. If he can do it, you all should be able to do it as well. Try it, you might like it;) I would love to hear from you. At least let me know that I'm not boring you to death.

That's all.

4 comments:

  1. Kim, I give you all my feedback in emails. That is private but if you want me to talk about your Charlie Brown trees in public here we go. White runny eggs on brown toast YUK. Your neurotic dog and the chunky silver fox I am all for it. PEI, NS and North Van. North Van all the way baby. I miss PEI potatoes, crisp crunchy apples from the Valley and running the bridge from Halifax to Dartmouth. lets see pictures of some of that delicious stuff. the old farts in the toll booths.

    ps -- enough of the gardening lets see some photos of PEI, the people, the town, your neighbours. you do have neighbours right. anne of green gables, do you know who she is? the confederation bridge. what's happening in good old PEI. give us the scoop or the poop but not in the water bowl. no ernie doesn't have good aim he is neruotic

    love ya lots

    t

    pps let me know if you want me to continue commenting. i could go on for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with wit like that t, you should be writing your own blog;) luv ya 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was personally in awe of the poached eggs! Luv em!

    HUGS!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's try this again...

    I was personally in awe of the poached eggs! Luv em!

    HUGS

    Chris

    ReplyDelete