Tuesday, April 13, 2010

411.5 Hours - Not exactly what you would call a productive day.

A bit of a reprieve – while E is officially off work, he has to go in for the next 3 days for some training so the task master is not present to observe my work habits. I did, however, reassemble the dining room and gave it a good cleaning which was an official item on the to-do list. I just need to finish accessorizing it and also need to get or make some window coverings although I do love to have the windows open and have nature floating in. The dining room is the showcase to our bird feeders so Ernie and I can often be found glued to the window watching the birds and squirrels. I'll post some pictures at a later date.

I did a bit more seed planting, some taping in prep for painting tomorrow, a bit of tidying up and then went over to the neighbour’s house for a coffee date. I spent an hour or so there chatting of our love for our furry children, gardening and life in general, then home to make dinner.

I did get a call from my mom who was calling to tell me that their plans to come for a visit have been delayed once again as my dad is dealing with a health "issue". Remember that story yesterday about my dad's housecoat? Well, remember, I said I was young when I made it. A teenager, in fact. Ironically her and my dad were chatting about that very housecoat yesterday and she hadn't even read my blog yet. While I don't remember it, she said that I had an emotional meltdown on Christmas Eve because I hadn't finished it in time for Christmas. Funny, I don't remember that but it sure sounds like me. Remember the 3 knitting projects I was trying to get done for E for Christmas this year. I still have one left to complete.

Well, I'm off to get some bills,etc. sorted and then get a bit of knitting (no, not his project) done. I'm working on a shawl....I'm trying to use up some of my stash WITHOUT replacing it.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment