Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day Four - Driving Miss Lazy....

Ev & I have had a longstanding running joke about him being my personal chauffeur, Poke, and me being Miss Lazy. Well the ribbing continues and quite frankly, I think the joke is on him. Here are our daily TO DO lists. on this journey.
Ev
  1. Get up
  2. Take Ernie out. Smoke.
  3. Take Rookie out. Smoke.
  4. Get Kim`s coffee.
  5. Make 3 trips from the hotel to the car carrying 3 suitcases, 2 briefcases, 2 camera bags, 1 action packer, 1 gun case, 1 knitting bag
  6. Drive ALL DAY LONG!
  7. Smoke, Pee, Eat (in that order)
  8. Check into Hotel
  9. Repat Step 5.
  10. Smoke.
  11. Order Food
  12. Eat
  13. Feed Dogs
  14. Smoke
  15. Take Rookie out
  16. Take Ernie out
  17. Sleep
  18. Wake up at 1:00am to take Rookie out again
  19. Consider beating Miss Lazy...nothing a good divorce won`t handle!

Kim

  1. Get Up
  2. Wait for my coffee to be served
  3. Write down day`s route
  4. Lie on bed waiting while Ev loads the car
  5. Enter route into GPS (swear at it a few times)
  6. Ponder blog topic of the day. It takes a lot of energy to be creative, you know!
  7. Knit, sleep, talk to dogs, control ipod, feed and water hubby.
  8. Pee, eat
  9. Take Ernie for a pee
  10. Walk leisurely into hotel with my 2 dogs and my knitting
  11. Discuss meal planning
  12. Eat
  13. Take Ernie for pee
  14. Feed Dogs
  15. Blog
  16. Send emails, update facebook
  17. Plot route for next day.
  18. Look at hotel for next days
  19. Sleep

Rookie

  1. Sleep
  2. Pee
  3. Eat
  4. Drink
  5. Stand Up & let the wind flap my jowls
  6. Sit Down
  7. Lie Down
  8. Pee
  9. Roll in Grass
  10. Eat
  11. Sleep
  12. Pee
  13. Wake Dad up at 1am
  14. Pee
  15. Sleep

Ernie

  1. Sleep
  2. Pee
  3. Freak out when my mom and dad leave the room for 2o minutes to eat breakfast
  4. Sleep
  5. Bark at cows
  6. Do `rub ups` in my cage
  7. Look adorable
  8. Stick head out the window and enjoy the breeze on my face
  9. Trust in Dad that he won`t drop me 7 feet off the Welcome to Saskatchewan sign
  10. Do boogies for my dinner
  11. Sleep on the pillows in the hotel
  12. Eat
  13. Pee
  14. Sleep
  15. Pee in sleep (well not this trip...fingers crossed)

So you tell me....is the division of duties fair? Me and the boys feel it works for us;)

No comments:

Post a Comment