Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Live In Paradise.

More of a pictorial today because words just do not describe what a glorious day it was here.

There were butterflies everywhere today. I just couldn't seem to catch one with my camera, but I did catch a few other moments.

BLOOMING IN THE FLOWER GARDEN
Lilac


Clematis - planted yesterday, blooming today


Chives


BLOOMING ON THE DECK....my watercress runneth over. It has now taken over everything else in the planter - rosemary, parsley, sweet peas, basil, you name it.


I completed the painting on the inside of the deck rails today. Yeah me! And I got started on the deck surface.


BLOOMING INSIDE - The bouquet of flowers my hubby brought home for me. Just because.


SPROUTING IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN.

Wait! That's not a parsnip!


Not a sleepy over-heated parsnip, either.

Now that's a little closer to his true identity. (Farmer MAC...look at the little beets peaking out.)

Red Leaf Lettuce reared its ginger head


One of my Dad's (who also happens to be a ginger) faves - Radishes.


Mixed Lettuce and Tomatoes
SPROUTING IN THE CIRCLE GARDEN - Poppies & Sweet Peas
I tell ya, I live in Paradise!

2 comments:

  1. Babes, the photo of the white flower above Ernie is absolutely beautiful!!!! Save that one for our wall of photo's. Perfect exposure. I am missing you and Noodles, and I am getting LARGER with all the food I am eating here. Garden looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've grown brussels sprouts, but never had any luck with brussels griffons. How did you do it?

    Mary

    ReplyDelete