Friday, June 25, 2010

A Farmer's Wife.

While Farmer MOE is attending a farm equipment convention, I wanted to provide him (and you) some progress pictures of his future harvest. Bear with me.

VEGGIE GARDEN SPROUTS

Tomatoes & Lettuce


Dill & Cosmos & Peas


Pole Beans (I know you can read!)


Rutabaga

Brussels & Beets


Zukes and their bug repellent companions, Marigolds and Nasturtium


Lettuce and Tomatoes


In the Flower Bed

Heuchera and Solomon's Seal (Courtesy of Itchy)


Iris (yecky yellow...and purple? Not my fave.)



Astrantia (species unknown)


Hardy Geranium



Hyacinth Bean Vine (can't wait to see this one!) It is going to wind its way up one of the bird house poles.


Circle Garden....areas are filling in nicely. Again, the centre is full of different varieties of poppies and sweet peas. With all of the rain we have had, the demarcations are washing out, as are the tags I have labelling what is where. Good thing I AM MONICA because I also made a map similar to the Pot of Gold box of Chocolates.

Time for bed for this Farmer's Wife. I had a late to bed (1:30 am) early to rise (4:00 am) this morning so I am a tad tired. Ernie the rooster will be waking me up before I know it.

1 comment:

  1. Ditch the iris, we can get nicer ones from Lynne! And the price is right.

    Looking good Kim.

    ReplyDelete