Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big Brother is ALWAYS Watching.

You just can't get away with s&*t around here. Big...err...well...maybe not so big. Okay, Little Brother is always watching. We had another break in the weather today, so I was able to get some painting done. I have officially completed the painting on the outer portion of the deck that faces the back yard. Good thing. I wanted to get it done before the SF went on his trip today. I needed him to help relocate the ladders and scaffolding to the last section of deck.

Have you Spotted him yet? No, not the SF, Little Brother.

Now? Look left....lefter.....
There he is!
Here is a BEFORE.
And the AFTER. (And that darn dog again.)

Yes, as I have mentioned several times, I am flying solo these days. I am officially bach'ing it for the next couple of weeks. Me and Ernie are free to sleep all day, party all night and eat whatever, whenever we want. That won't happen as I am planning on sticking to my diet and I also have chores that need to be done. My plans for the next two weeks, P&P. Planting and painting. My singledom will be finished off with one final frantic day of cleaning and then probably three days of recuperating.
My Editor at Large is truly at Large. No baby, I'm not saying you ARE large, just at large. While you are off guarding the power brokers of the world, I do expect comments from you. Don't let me down.
For now, I will leave you with a photo of the rose bush at the front of our yard with a view beyond to The Enchanted Garden. The rose bush is in full bloom right now and the SF says it smells wonderful. You'll have to take him at his word. My sniffer doesn't work so good!



1 comment: