Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Three - Camping....Can Only Be Described In Pictures

Me, Mum & Dad had such a great time at Tignish Shores that we decided to go back and spend the whole day there.  Mummy packed a picnic, some fresh agua pour moi (I'm tri-lingual, didn't you know?) and the beach towels and off we went.  First we stopped at yet another fishery.  Sorry, I asked Mummy what it was called but her memory seems to be failing her.  She NEEDS to take pictures of the signs!









WTF?
Let me outta this FREAKIN' TRUCK!!!!  This is NOT RIGHT!

From here we went to Jude's Point where we, yes all three of us, indulged in some nummy onion rings and fried clams.  When we had been there the day before, the place was empty.  Today was a different story.  There was a big bus there and it looked like a million people there.  Well, some nice lady came over to meet MY CUTENESS and told us that it was a family reunion.  She said there were thirty adults and all of their off-spring there and there were lots of those.  Family had come from all across the country and apparently they gather every five years. I'm kinda hoping my own family reunion will be far less than 5 years!  I'm thinking, like, 5 weeks?  Anywho....renting a bus is a great idea!  It takes them where ever they want to go.

Come on!  Enough chatter!  Which way to da beach?


Can you imagine having this whole beach to yourself for the whole day?



This about sums up the day....



This is me.  I'm LIFEGUARDING my Daddy, just like my big bro, Rookie, used to do.  He always kept a close eye on all the people in the water to make sure they were safe.  Remember Daddy?  I really miss my Big Bro.

PEACE OUT, PEOPLES!

4 comments:

  1. ever so cute. home from working the ships in victoria. who blew out the knee Mommy or Ernie. Iain is looking after the kids and says they are great. I will know how great when I ask him if he will take them in a couple of weeks. He has them running around on an acreage with his dobie and standard poodle. Iain of course said their grooming was bad, just as I suspected. Ernie get your mom to take you to a real groomer it's like going to a spa and i think you deserve it!!!!! Life in small towns. I made a complaint at a coffee shop and the coffee shop made a complaint about me complaining. WTF. What ever happened to the customer is always right. Cub walked down the path last night. Good things the kids weren't home could have been bad news for the patio doors or me for that matter.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Did they screw up the shot in your half-caf skinny, 180 degree celcius Mocha.....

    Ernie tweaked his gimpy knee with all of the Olympic class swimming he was doing. All good now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie! Next time a rescue is in order, just call 911, take it from me, I don't do water either.

    Cabot

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, well Ernie that water flick is a tough one. You have to keep repeating "I am a spirit guard, not a life guard". They are human so they won't catch it quickly. Other than that you used the same technique I use; show them if they are afraid they might drown they should get out of the water.

    People...really. I sometimes wonder if all that walking around on their hind legs drains the blood from their heads.

    Cabby

    ReplyDelete