Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Camping Day Two - Part Two....

Where was I? We packed so much into Day Two that I had to split the pics into two days.

Any...whoooo....we started back down the coast and ended up at Tignish Shore.  The most beautiful beach EV..ER!!!!  Wouldn't you agree?  This is looking toward Judes Point (North)

We pretty much had the whole beach to ourselves until we met these two hunting sea glass.  Mom and Dad joined right in and have their own collection now.  Brown, Green, White, Red and Blue.
This little fella, far smaller than I, kept us company as we walked along the beach.

Tignish Shores looking South-East.

Look at the beautiful flowers Mummy found at the beach.


Before I knew it, it was time to leave this most amazing beach behind:(
Race ya to the car.....
READY!
SET!
GO!!!!!
AM....
I...

THERE...
YET?????
PHEW!!!! I'm pooped.  Let's get back to the trailer park!

Snuggle Time with Daddy....um, yeah Mummy, that's your pillow.  But...I'm...I'm....getting...


REALLY....SLEEPY.

Can't hardly keep my eyes open....(PEACE OUT, PEOPLES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment