Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where is it that I got this sense of direction...or lack thereof

and when am I going to get this town figured out?

My childhood friend arrives today from Vancouver and it's up to me to show her PEI and probably the rest of the Maritimes, but how am I supposed to do that if I don't know where I'm going? Ev gets off at midnight tonight and I have to pick Deb up around the same time so we decided I should go in to work with him today and then pick him up after I pick up Deb. No problem right?

Well it would be no problem if I would have dropped him off and then come home but I decided to drop him off and do a bit of running around...and now I have no idea how to get to his work? I have completely forgotten.

It seems I am able to get from Point A to Point B to Point C but the minute I add anything into the middle of that mix and have to get back on route I am hooped? And that damned GPS...well it isn't helping me. It just confuses me because it can't make up its own mind.

I can hardly wait to hear Deb laughing at my idiocy when I pick her up and can't figure out how to get to Ev's work. He may be taking a buffalo cab home;)

No comments:

Post a Comment