Saturday, October 3, 2009

I gotta poo....

What are you supposed to do when your husband, yes husband, states publicly, "I gotta poo."?

After a long and exhausting week, we decided to get KFC for dinner last night so we piled the dogs, aka donkeys, into the car and off we went. We first took them to the beach for a walk and Ernie, the bird dog, chased all of the seagulls away. I think he'd do the other birdman in my life proud...lol!

We order our food and as the young man loads our order into a brown paper bag, Ev turns to me and says, rather excitedly, "I gotta poo." And I'm like, "What?" He repeats himself a little more emphatically, "I gotta poo!" to which I reply, "So we need to drive home fast? Can you make it?" And he starts laughing at me. Turns out KFC has a campaign on right now where they give out those little plastic figurines and they are The Simpson figurines. Well Ev got the Indian character APU, the proprietor of the Kwik-E-Mart. Well I just about pee'd my pants laughing!

All I can say is WHEW!...at least we didn't have another case of ED to deal with!

1 comment:

  1. I had a really hard time reading this story to Harald because I kept laughing! And I've laughed every time I've thought of it since!

    ReplyDelete