Monday, July 26, 2010

I HEART eel grass night!

Peoples.....I'm back and I'm here to tell you, I love eel grass night! When we hook the UT up to Daddy's truck and drive down the road to the beach.

Why, you ask? (And quit laughing at my haircut!)


With views like this, you would love it too!







Did you know that there were HERONS at the end of the rainbow?  Lots and lots of HERONS!


And, of course, you make new friends at the beach....
Umm...can you say "child labour"?

Walks on the beach with my Daddy....um...I better go!  He's getting away!

See ya!
WAIT UP DADDY!!!!!!

And if all of that is not enough....we get to pass these guys along the way!  DUUUDE!

COWS!

3 comments:

  1. Ernie, with all that money your Dad makes perhaps you should get him to take you to a real groomer. Iain would not be impressed:) Your Auntie Tricia has found Iain and he is going to pick us up, we will do the sleep over, reek havoc amongst his 8 dogs and then come home. What fun will that be. We were barking back at you in the little video.

    Kieron and Makaeleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going Ernie, eel grass is super to
    roll in, see if you can find some with a
    little bit of dead fish next time, it's even
    better!

    Woof, woof

    Cabot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie, I have a long and proud herding heritage, so I can give you the benefit of my understanding. Proper etiquette involves getting out of the car. Cows do not acknowledge drive-by herding. It is also important to say precisely what you mean in a firm but understanding tone. Cows only respect authority given with respect. Too much excitement indicates a lack of experience, too little a lack of interest - it is a careful balance. Maybe the next time we get together I can show you some eye techniques. - Cabby at large

    ReplyDelete