Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wish Me Luck!!!

Today may be the day the SF MUST quit smoking.  You see, he bet me that if I beat him 3 games at squash today, that he would quit!  He even shook my hand.  Since I beat him twice last week, it isn't completely unfathomable, is it?  You know damn well he will be playing full out.  And now that I recall, he had run 10k the day before?!  But, if I'm successful, I suspect tomorrow will be the day of renegotiation.  LOL!

As for the rest of life....I am spinning slightly by the looming start date of my new job.  I can't wait to get started but I feel like I have 9 years of organizing to get done in the next couple of weeks.  I continue my year and a half long struggle to organize my office and as usual, I'm not getting very far.

And, the running continues....I am in Week 5 of 8 and, knock on wood, it is going fantabulously!  Yesterday's run Run 7 minutes, Walk 2 x 3....combining my warmup, I completed 4.1 km.  Besides my back, which is always sore, my knees are the only thing that are feeling the impact.  Just stiff more than anything.  Stretch. Stretch. Stretch.

I'll check back in with you in a couple of hours....after I whoop the SF's ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment