Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He Lives To Smoke Another Day....

You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?  It seems the SF has been dumbing down his game for the last couple of months because he gave me a run for my money today.  I took beating after beating....after beating today.  I ran, I dived, I jumped, I lunged but, all of that was not enough to get me remotely CLOSE to beating him 3 games.

In fact, I only managed to squeeze one win out of him and when I started to pull away the next game, the panic started to set in for him and he upped his game even further.  He mumbled something about, "he could beat me WHILE smoking a cigarette!"

We are setting a rematch soon because he informed me that I only have until the end of the month to win the bet and then he is retiring until the Fall/Winter season.

Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I just heard the cutest expression, "quiting is habit forming".Pass it on to SF. He should have bet after he got his paperwork in so he wouldn't have any pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, if he keeps
    on smoking you will surely
    beat him...

    ReplyDelete