Friday, March 19, 2010

Someone thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

Since our collections of seedlings is growing daily, last night we assembled a shelving unit to put in front of our french door so that ALL of our new babies can have their equal share of the sunshine.



Look what else we planted.



I can't be upset with him. It's actually his sunny spot that he is drawn to every morning. The plants came second.




So when I say ALL of our babies, I mean ALL of them. When E came downstairs this morning and saw this he said, "Even the sun shines on a dog's ass". I'd never heard this saying before, but it sounds like a good one. You should google it;)

Here's how some of the other babies are progressing...hot peppers & wisteria







And remember my orchid I showed you a few weeks ago. It now has 6 blooms on it with another 4 buds ready to bloom soon.



Hope you are all having a great day! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment