Friday, August 28, 2009

There wasn't anything funny about today!

I am pooped! From the minute I got up today, I have been going non-stop. Reconciling bank statements so I could file them away. Putting together yet another SALE list for the last minute items. Ev ran them around town and within minutes, we had another flurry of visitors and phone calls. Then I put together a few care packages for a couple of elders and people in town that have been really good to Ev and I that could use the food and other items I put in them. And again, Ev ran around town delivering them. Then I sorted....there's stuff for the movers to pack, stuff for us to take when we leave, items to donate and items to discard. Every room I hit, I go through the same routine. At the rate we are going, we aren't going to have anything for the movers to pack. I completed the bathroom and got half way through the office and then it was time to make supper!

I had to redeem myself for several nights of frozen pizza this week and made Ev a pork roast with mashies and spinach salad. Finished the dishes and am finally sitting down - exhausted and it's 9:00 pm. One good thing about all this moving - I am having no problems sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment