Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I went from 7.4lbs in the A.M. to 7.2lbs in the P.M....you do the math!

Yo! I just wanted to give a shout out to all my peeps and say "hey" for all of the concern. I am well on my way to bein'  a healthy hog, but my days of crotch sniffin' are ovah.....I am now a testicular amputee.  And to try and suck up for the fact that she took me to the docs and had my beans lopped off, my doggy-mama decided to cook me up a feast for dinns.....


I'm not quite sure what this shiznit is?  I best take a closer look.  It looks like some pasta, but what the hay is on top of it?

Are you shittin' me?  That better not be what I think it is?


MEATBALLS?!!!!!!!!  That's just COLD, Beeyatch!



Then again...I'm still tryin' to shake off last night's high and I do gots a hunger on....I'll just eatz a bit till I lose the munchies.  Peace-out!  Thanks Momma-Dawg...sorta!

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure it is nice to make fun of someone who has had an operation:)

    hugs t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, L'Ollie-Pup! We loves you
    BIG, Cabby and Lewy send their
    condolences...

    ReplyDelete