Friday, December 24, 2010

Bah! Humbug!

As a majority of the population does, at least I'm hoping, I have procrastinated on one of my gifts.  If I recall, I was in the same position last year?!  This time around I thought I would have a little fun with it.  Of course it is a knitting gift.  I think last Christmas Eve the SF and I were in separate ends of the house while I knitted away and he sat by his lonesome.  Actually, I think he was wrapping presents.  This year, I started knitting them in front of him.  They were, in actuality, a last minute request on his part.  He wanted a pair of ankle socks to wear around the house.  Our friend T refers to these as bed socks.   I searched my patterns and extremely large stash, made my selections, gained approval and cast-on.  One sock down.  One to go.

I currently have 7 hours until Christmas arrives...... let the countdown begin.  Did I mention I still have dinner to make, dishes to do, dogs to play with......

Regardless, casting on...  updating soon.

1 comment:

  1. What great looking socks. T calls them bed socks cause they are just that, they are for wearing to bed to keep your feet warm. I am in the Bah Humbug kind of mood, although we did get let go today at noon. Wonder what the tax payers would say. Oh wait they are too busy complaining about how much they are paying and getting nothing in return. Hope our moods lift soon:) hugs t

    ReplyDelete