Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Did On My Summer Vacation. By Ernie.

Making friends at the Wood Island Ferry Terminal

Picking up chicks with my Dad on the ferry to Nova Scotia

Catching Waves at Peggy's Cove.

Okay, so I was a bit of a wimp, but this was the same day Hurricane Igor hit Newfoundland.

At the waterfront in Halifax, Nova Scotia

Eskimo Kisses with some strange beast.

A well needed nap in the car as we drove to our next destination.

I'm sure you might have figured out where I am.

That's Lunenburg, Nova Scotia in the background.

Exhausted at the end of a long day of sight-seeing.  I love Ho-Jo's.  That is Chocolate Lake in Halifax in the background.


TV time with my Grandpa.  We like to watch Westerns together.

Summerside, PEI

Me & Grandma goofing around.

Lifeguard Duty at the Shore.

A picnic at Tignish Shores, PEI


Snuggle Time with my Grandma.  Nothing Better.  Miss you Grandma.xoxox

And those are just the hightlights.  Could life be any grander.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful vacation Ernie, especially since you had your grandpa and grandma with you!

    ReplyDelete