Sunday, November 22, 2009

Now he's done it.

I had a really tough time sleeping on Friday night because Ev is still getting over his cold and so, well, there's no easy way of saying it...he's snoring. Really bad. So I finally switched beds and tried my luck downstairs. I think I hit the hay at 230hrs. He was off to work early Saturday and I was up by 730hrs. I wanted to get an early start on my day as I had a million and one things to get done. Around 830hrs, I came downstairs to switch the laundry around and I swore I heard Ev's truck outside. Gotta love a diesel. So I open the front door and peak my head out and sure enough, he's home. This can't be good. And then I see how slowly he's moving - painfully. Ah, yes. there are now two people in our household with injured backs. I am still dealing with my issues from over a month ago.

So, we got him propped up in the bed. Pillows - check. TV Controls - check. King Cole Tea - check. The SNUGGLER (Ernie) - check. DRUGS - PRICELESS! Of course, the drugs only added to the snoring so how I started my day, I ended it. Time for me to reciprocate his kindness toward me when I was completely down and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment